All of us at Ideal Image are proud to make Coral Gables, FL the home of our newest laser hair removal and cosmetic medical center. We are conveniently located on the 2nd floor of The Village of Merrick Park, inside of Elemis Spa. Our Coral Gables team of specialists are standing by and ready to answer all of your questions. Whether you're looking for a a permanent hair reduction with laser hair removal, sculpting those stubborn trouble areas with CoolSculpting, tightening the skin with Ultherapy, or Botox, Fillers, or Kybella, Ideal Image has you covered.
If you live in or near Coral Gables and have been considering laser hair removal as a method of getting rid of unwanted hair, watch our video below and take a look inside of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal.
Ideal Image is a ZELTIQ certified Coral Gables CoolSculpting practice.
Being CoolSculpting certified by ZELTIQ means the treatment providers at this location have undergone extensive training, and have a comprehensive understanding of how the CoolSculpting technology and procedure works, from treatment through transformation.
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE AT IDEAL IMAGE
- Ideal Image has performed over 5.5 million laser hair removal treatments nationwide.
- Ideal Image is the nation's largest provider of CoolSculpting.
- We use only licensed medical and nursing specialists and employ over 250 licensed medical and nursing professionals.
- Most of our guests stop shaving after the first treatment.
- Most of our guests can return to work or play immediately after a laser hair removal treatment.
- By never having to shave your legs again, you can save up to 52 hours a year (1 hour per week) that would normally be wasted shaving.
- Ideal Image provides our Laser Hair Removal Guests with a Lifetime Membership for the areas purchased.
Map & Directions
Our Coral Gables, FL medical spa & laser hair removal center is located on the second floor inside Elemis Spa. Please park on the second level of the parking deck. Walk straight into the mall and over the bridge. You will see Godiva and L'Occitane on your right. Walk straight past Anthropologie until the end where you will see Elemis Spa.