Pre & Post Ultherapy® Treatment Instructions and Expectations
Always follow the medical advice of your Treatment Provider regarding the care of your skin.
- Gently wash the treatment area with a mild cleanser. Do not apply any creams, lotions, foundation, powder or other products prior to treatment.
- Ibuprofen may be taken prior to the treatment as directed by your Treatment Provider.
Typically, you may return to your normal activities after Ultherapy. Always, follow the medical advice of your Medical Professional regarding the care of your skin.
- Wash skin with cool water and a gentle cleanser.
- The skin may be slightly pink or red in areas following the treatment (this usually resolves within an hour).
- Sunscreen or makeup with SPF may be applied immediately after the treatment.
- Regularly used products may be applied as desired following treatment.
- Immediately following treatment, Erythema (redness), minor swelling, slight tenderness, tingling, numbness, and/or bruising may occur that could last several weeks.
- Check with your Medical Professional for any additional instructions.
Your Medical Professional will describe the nature and timing of possible changes you may notice over time from Ultherapy. If you have any further questions or concerns, contact your Ideal Image clinic.