Wouldn’t it be nice to see the onset of damage before it becomes visible to the eye? Now you can at the Ideal Image Skin Lab with our Reveal® camera – a high-definition thermal imaging system that uses advanced technology to help highlight your current skin conditions and forecast future concerns.
Tell me more
So how does this work exactly? Here’s the inside scoop on the 3D skin analysis and consultation:
- The Assessment: An Ideal Image Medical Provider begins the consultation by asking a couple questions to assess the current state of your skin and determine your greatest areas of concern.
- Get Ready for Your Close-Up: The Reveal camera takes a photo of your skin to measure the severity of each condition.
- The Results Are In: The medical provider will thoroughly review the results with you, and recommend treatments and products that can help reverse or minimize each concern. We’re excited to announce that we’ve partnered with Elemis, a premium UK skincare brand, to bring you a holistic approach to beauty and skin care.
Getting up close and personal with your skin. What you will see:
- Fine Lines + Wrinkles: Hydration is key. Increasing your water intake will help keep your skin looking healthy and plump. For an added boost of hydration, apply the Pro-Collagen Marine Cream daily to retain moisture, improve elasticity and protect against free radicals. Its counterpart – the Pro-Collagen Eye Renewal – is an anti-wrinkle eye cream clinically proven to reduce lines and wrinkles, while targeting under-eye puff and dark circles. For more immediate results, explore wrinkle relaxers, such as Botox® or Dysport®, and fillers like Restylane® and Juvéderm®.
- Large Pores: Give your skin extra TLC with the Peptide⁴ Thousand Flower Mask. The gentle exfoliation sloughs off dead skin cells to reveal a more radiant complexion while minimizing the appearance of pores.
- Uneven Skin Tone + Texture: Exfoliate regularly to even out your skin tone and prevent dead cells from building up. To combat dullness, incorporate Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads into your routine. These are a lifesaver if you’re on the go, because they cleanse the skin in less than one minute. Powerful fruit enzymes in the Papaya Enzyme Peel will also help brighten your complexion.
- Brown Spots: Reverse signs of sun damage with the use of IPL Photofacial (IPL). IPL treatments reduce the appearance of age spots, brown spots and redness. Do not, we repeat, do not skimp on your SPF routine. Haven’t found a product you like? We highly recommend the Daily Defense Shield SPF 30 to protect and nourish your skin. Plus, it makes for the perfect makeup base.
- Redness + Inflammation: Toner is your best friend. Apply the Smoothing Apricot Toner immediately after cleansing to prep skin to soak up hydration from your moisturizer. We love that it soothes without drying. A series of IPL treatments can also help reduce redness and target skin issues like rosacea and broken capillaries.
Reveal Camera Results
Allison, an actual Ideal Image client in St. Petersburg, Florida experienced the Skin Lab and Reveal camera first-hand. According to Allison, “The results were eye-opening! After seeing all of my brown spots, I realized that I could benefit from IPL. Since then, I’ve started my IPL treatments and my skin already looks so much brighter!”
Stay tuned, as we continue rolling out Ideal Image Skin Lab and Reveal cameras to our clinics across the nation throughout the year.