Ideal Image of Queens is an advanced medical spa that specializes in two of the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatments available: Laser Hair Removal and CoolSculpting. As the nation’s leader in both Laser Hair Removal and CoolSculpting, our Ideal Image clients know they are receiving top quality cosmetic medical services from the most highly trained and licensed medical and nursing providers in the industry. With affordable plans for any budget, we work one-on-one with our clients to ensure they receive results to help them look and feel their very best, results they can see and feel.
We are the first Ideal Image location within the 5 NYC boroughs, conveniently located in Queensboro Plaza in Long Island City, Queens, only 700 feet from the subway station. Ideal Image has provided Laser Hair Removal Services to the NY area since 2008 from its Garden City location, and in 2011, expanded to serve Hauppauge as well. It is with great excitement that we introduce our 3rd location: Queens. We are grateful to our many valued clients who have prompted such phenomenal growth.
Train from the West (Manhattan):
- Take 7 subway train Queens bound toward Flushing-Main St. to Queensboro Plaza
- Follow signs for Queens Plaza N
- Walk 700 feet
Train from the east (Long Island):
- LIRR to Woodside
- Transfer to subway
- Take 7 train Manhattan bound toward 34st-11 Avenue
- Get off at Queensboro plaza
- Walk 700ft to Queens Plaza N.
Car from the West:
- From 59th street, turn onto Ed Koch Queensboro Brg E
- Continue onto Queens Plz S
- Turn right onto 27th St
- Turn right onto 42nd road
- Turn right onto 23rd street
- Turn right onto 41st avenue
- Turn right onto 24th St
- Turn right onto Queens Plaza North
Car from the East:
- 495W toward New York
- Exit 22A to merge onto Grand Central Parkway toward 108 St.
- Keep right to merge onto Grand Central Parkway
- Continue onto Robert F Kennedy Brg E.
- Take exit 45 toward 31st, keep right
- Turn left onto 21st Street
- Turn left onto 41st Avenue
- Turn right onto 24th St.
- Turn right onto Queens Plaza North.